Here are some tips how to care your soccer ball so that it lasts as long as you want!
- store the ball dry and dark
- never store the ball over buckets or something else
- keep the valve clean (no sand or gravel)
- moisten the ball needle
- NEVER store the ball outdoors!
- protect against frost
- the best solution is to play soccer in the rain
- don’t use corrosive cleaners
- soap water works fine
- let the ball dry out, otherwise it begins smelling
- make the valve clean from foreign objects
- don’t play soccer with a flat ball
- don’t pump up the ball too hard
- avoid sharp spots like fences
- take the right ball for the right ground
This should be enough. If you follow these rules your soccer balls will last forever!